Blue Agave Nectar is abundant in California. Literally it grows everywhere, it is all around me in my neighborhood growing like a wild weed in Malibu. So, it got me thinking, could it be used in my skincare products, and if so what is it good for? It turns out that Blue Agave nectar in Ancient Aztec times was considered to be the ‘nectar of the gods’. A truly sacred plant 🌵used to treat wounds because of its anti-microbial attributes. The ancient Aztecs regarded this plant as holy. Oh yeah and they made really good Tequila with it 🤪
Blue Agave nectar looks similar to honey but like honey, it also has powerful natural skin healing properties. Oh yeah and Blue Agave is totally a vegan friendly ingredient, unlike honey which often devout vegans tend to avoid. Blue Agave contains saponins and fructans that have anti-inflammatory and immune system-boosting properties. Not only this but Blue Agave nectar is super powerful to use in skincare because it has awesome anti-bacterial and anti aging natural properties.
As a tribute to the beautiful plants that surround us in magical Malibu 🌊 we created this new Blue Agave 🌵+ Aloe Vera gel as the ultimate summertime skin super serum! 🏖 We use Blue Agave Nectar in our Blue Agave Nectar & Aloe Vera
* Blue Agave keeps your skin moisturized all day!!!
* It makes your skin plump and reduces the appearance of fine lines
* It calms irritated skin
* If you have dull and dry skin, agave nectar can bring it back to life
* Its an awesome natural hydrater
* Embrace the sticky - Blue Agave gel is a little sticky, but trust us, it goes away and gives your skin a beautiful protective glow that really lasts ALL DAY!