Large Lavender Amethyst Geode. Full of magical sparkles ✨
Lavender amethyst is known to "awaken the soul." It bestows a high vibration that encourages a meditative state of being. This crystal opens and activates the higher Crown Chakra, allowing light and love to dwell within your environment.
We have 2 new amethyst clusters to choose from:
These clusters are full of magical sparkles ✨
Lavender Amethyst promotes peace, eases stress, heightens awareness, and relieves physical and emotional pain. It inspires wisdom through dreams and intuition, and instills a sense of luxury from self knowledge and spiritual insight.
This stunning GRADE A lavender amethyst crystal has a powerful and protective vibration that blocks negative energy, it calms scattered thinking, eases tension, and puts overindulgence to rest.
Amethyst encourages selflessness and enlightenment through a higher state of consciousness. This gemstone calms anxiety and stimulates the mind, bringing deep understanding and spiritual insight. It stabilizes ones mood and creates serenity within the environment, allowing honest and heartfelt communication.
Lavender amethyst is a "Stone of Wisdom." This luminous purple crystal promotes higher levels of consciousness through dreams, intuition, and wisdom. This is a stone of luxury.
Each crystal is hand selected by Hunter and tenderly cared for. We consider our crystal collection to be truly sacred and precious, every one is truly a unique example of Mother Nature’s divine beauty. All of our crystals are of the highest quality and ethically sourced 💎⛏
✨💛Ethically sourced crystals means that we know which mines they come from or who owns the mines. They are sourced from Utah, our neighbor state. We know firsthand that the miners and polishers are treated fairly, paid fairly, and provided PPE. No children are used in the labor process.
We moon 🌝 cleanse our crystals under the light of a full moon 🌕 in a water💧bath to purify their energies ready for your own personal use. Moon cleansing your crystals is said to restore their energies and charge their magical properties so they are ready for your meditation and crystal healing rituals.
How can you tell the difference between a real crystal and a fake ‘man made/ lab grown’ crystal? These are 7 classic tell tale signs your crystal is a fake:
Simply inspect your crystal and look for signs of:
1. too much perfection
2. too much of a saturated color
3. signs the stone has been dyed like water marks
4. no obvious natural signs like grains or itty bitty flecks of other minerals within the stone
5. un-natural colors that just don’t seem real
6. patterns that are too symmetrical and too precise
7. authenticity of the seller
Authentic crystals grow deep underground, underwater, or in darkness for thousands and even millions of years. They soak up the energies of creation all around them for longer than we can imagine before finally making their way to the surface and enriching our lives.
The authenticity of your crystals is so important. It’s what gives your crystals their special healing ❤️🩹 energies and universal connection to our divine Mother Nature.
However, many people try to cheat the system and abuse your trust by making counterfeit copies of crystals. These man made crystals are fake crystals that simply do not contain the same healing qualities. Although synthetic crystals do have the same chemical make up as authentic crystals, they are grown in laboratories using chemical pollutants and industrial processes that allow the crystals to form in lightning-fast time.
Ships in 2 business days in a recycled ♻️ zero waste cardboard box 📦
We are also making cute smudge sticks 1 x white sage stick and 1 x palo santo smudge stick and rose quartz crystal can be added to your order for $5 with a white sea shell 🐚
Smudging with palo santo smoke is an ancient practice dating back thousands of years. The ancients used the sacred smoke to cleanse negative energy. Also to call for positive energy and light when emotionally or spiritually lacking. Smudging is a ritual to rid bad vibes for yourself and other people’s negative emotional energy. You can smudge your home, work place, car, yoga studio, yourself, pets, or loved ones.
Establishing a daily meditation practice (even if it’s just carving out 5 minutes of your day) can be an amazing life changing event! Personally for me being a busy working Mom, my daily meditation practice gives me the permission to be calm. To have some tranquil ‘me time’. Daily meditation will give you clarity in your mind, peacefulness in your heart ❤️ and a genuine sense of feeling more grounded and connected to all the things that matter to you! Mental health matters and it’s time to put your mental and spiritual health front and center!
Establishing a daily meditation practice is easy if you follow our 6 simple tips:
1) select a calming peaceful place in your home that you feel naturally drawn to! You want to find a place where your energy can be still and not displaced with having to move around to different areas of your home. It can be wherever you can sit easily with minimal disturbance: a corner of your living room or outside on your balcony, really any other quiet place in your home that brings you peace.
2) place your yoga mat, a nice little rug or meditation cushion there to mark your sacred space, facing your crystals and meditation alter. Arrange your crystals, spiritual statues and sacred objects, maybe some fresh flowers 🌸 on your alter so that you are reminded of your meditative purpose, so that it feels like a sacred spiritual place.
2) try if you can to meditate at the same time every day to practice your meditation, a time that suits you! I’m not a morning person and lately being at home with Covid, I’ve found that 1pm after lunch is my ideal time, because the sunshine hits my meditation spot and crystals and it feels so special and magical! Begin by just sitting just for 5 minutes at first or 10 minutes at a time if you can either in silence or with music on. I mix it up depending on how I’m feeling. Sometimes I need the peace and quiet, other days I enjoy some Tibetan flutes. You don’t have to close your eyes as you start to get ready to meditate. You can simply gaze at your crystals, notice their magical sparkle. Notice your fresh flowers, look at their little petals, their leaves, notice all the different colors they have. How intricate they are. Later you can sit longer or more frequently.
3) daily meditation can bring a regular cleansing to your mind and calming sensation to your soul. Let your body be grounded, feel it’s heaviness on the earth, allow your hands to gentle rest, allow your heart ❤️ to feel calm, tranquil like your floating, now close your eyes. At first feel your body and consciously soften any obvious tension subside. Let your mind travel within. Let go of any things that are bothering you. Give in to the stillness.
4) center your attention to feel the sensations of your breathing. Notice how your chest rises and falls like a pendulum of an old grandfather clock. Listen to your own breathe. Notice it’s rhythm. Take a few deep breaths to sense where you can feel the breath most easily, as coolness in nose or throat, as movement of the chest, or rise and fall of the stomach. Then let your breath be natural. Feel the sensations of your natural breathing very carefully, relaxing into each breath as you feel more and more relaxed, noticing how the soft sensations of your breathe come and go with the changing breath.
5) take a few deep breaths in and slowly exhale, your mind will probably wander. That’s ok, let it wander, notice the thought and then if you can bring it back on your next breathe and exhale. Continue this cycle if you can for 10-15 minutes.
6) as you sit in your special spot, let the breath change rhythms naturally, allowing it to be short, long, slow, or just easy. Notice your heart ❤️ beating. Try to center yourself by relaxing and concentrating on your breath. Breathe. With each exhale, think ‘let it go’. When your breath becomes soft and calm, most likely after probably 5-7 minutes, try to let your attention become gentle and carefree, as soft as the breath itself.
FACE the VIBES☀️ Los Angeles, California.
We support St. Jude's Children's hospital here in LA.
Every month we donate 10% of our profits to support children's cancer research and care! Having survived breast cancer myself last year as an adult, it seems honestly beyond heartbreaking to consider that a child could even get cancer. No child should have to live with cancer! We can beat cancer, if we continue the incredible research efforts already underway!
Instagram: @facethevibes ✨
Follow us on Instagram for updates, new products and more! 🤍