Seven Chakras Glow Oil. Strawberry Juice. Helichrysum oil. Babassu oil. Chamomile blossoms. Aloe Vera Juice. Clary Sage. Calming. Balancing. Restorative. Vegan.
Seven Chakras Glow Oil
This face serum does it all! It purifies, cleanses, balances, hydrates, restores and brightens your skin leaving it feeling soft and looking youthful. Plant-derived stem cells plump the skin fortifying against dryness, while Rosehip proteins fill in wrinkles and Strawberry juice 🍓 gives your skin glowing radiant tones. We use plant stem cells present in chamomile flowers to deeply nourish your skin.
Comes in zero waste containers
1 oz glass dropper
2 oz glass jar
This is a light, deeply nourishing herbal blend of sacred Chakra oils fortified with Vitamin C and many high potency vitamins and antioxidants that work to deeply nourish and restore the skin quickly. Leaving your skin soft and glowing. This clean, natural moisturizer is formulated with blessed crystal infused oils.
Our 7 sacred chakra points are integral to our body’s energy flows, restoring spiritual health and balancing our emotional well-being.
1. Strawberry seed oil balances the crown chakra
2. Rosehip seed 🌷oil restores the heart chakra
3. Helichrysum blossom 🌼oil heals the third eye chakra
4. Aloe Vera juice 🌵hydrates the root chakra
5. Clary Sage oil 🌱 purifies the solar plexus chakra
6. Rose oil 🌹enlightens the sacral chakra
7. Chamomile blossom 🌸 oil cleanses the throat chakra
Each flower, each herbal ingredient is symbolic to the unique healing properties it holds relevant to its corresponding chakra. These ingredients have been carefully selected to truly balance each of the Chakra points whilst also working in true harmony to compliment and strengthen each of their counterparts.
- Visibly brightens skin
- Minimizes fine lines & wrinkles
- Dry skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
- Every type
* Strawberry juice will cleanse and is a natural astringent. It contains salicylic acid that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten and shrink the appearance of fine lines.
* Helichrysum blossoms are tiny and look like mini daisy flowers. The name “Helichrysum” is derived from the Greek “helios” meaning sun and “chrysos” meaning gold, referring to the color of the flowers. Helichrysum has been used for thousands of years in ancient herbal practices since Ancient Greece. Its oil is highly valued and sought after for its many herbal benefits. Helichrysum is best known for its restorative properties to the skin. Known to herbalists as the “Everlasting or Immortal Flower”, Helichrysum is used for its pure anti-aging and skin healing properties. Helichrysum can help reduce the appearance of blemishes, and promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
* Rosehip seed oil is deeply hydrating; a pure substance that smooths and replenishes the look of skin to minimize the appearance of aging.
* Aloe Vera juice is by far our favorite star ingredient because it is soothing and refreshing. Aloe Vera is our star ingredient at Face the Vibes, we use it in every product we make. Known as the 'nectar of the gods' by the Ancients of California for its many medicinal antibacterial and powerful skin healing properties! We grow our own in our Malibu garden, making Aloe Vera gel fresh from scratch, the old school way.
ALL Organic Ingredients: Strawberry juice, Aloe Vera Gel, Rosehip seed oil, Helichrysum, Witch Hazel Extract, Chamomile oil, Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Açaí extract, Lemon juice, Rose water, Babussu oil, Carrot seed oil, Coconut Water, Clary Sage, Jojoba oil. This product is a vegan, cruelty-free product. We do not test on animals, they are our friends. Formulated without alcohol, silicone, nuts, gluten, and fragrance.
Why Your Skin will ❤️ Strawberries
Strawberries are loaded with nutrients for your skin. For starters, they’re super rich in vitamin C, which is one of the most effective antioxidants you can find. It also contains alpha lipoic acid, which is another antioxidant. For those unfamiliar, antioxidants essentially protect your skin from free radicals, which can speed up signs of aging the more you’re exposed to them. (And it doesn’t matter where you live, btw. You’re definitely exposed to them). That vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid also helps brighten your skin for a more vibrant and radiant complexion.