XL Rose Quartz Towers Super Shiny Crystal Collection - Heart crystal - Rose quartz obelisks are the ‘stones of love + compassion’.
As a “Seeker Transformer,” rose quartz crystals benefit the way you think by positively directing your thoughts to more positive affirmations and disregarding any disturbances. Rose Quartz is connected to its pink color. Pink represents gentleness, calmness, femininity, compassion and love. The gentle energy it carries supports and rekindles relationships, bringing joy, passion and contentment.
Rose 🌹 Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace. Calming and reassuring, it helps to comfort in times of grief.
Rose 🌹 Quartz dispels negativity and protects against environmental pollution, replacing it with loving vibes. It is the stone of unconditional love.
These Rose quartz towers are solid crystals full of magical sparkles ✨💛✨
Powerful vibrations that echo into your ambiance is how the rose quartz crystal can benefit your life. Known as the “Heart Stone,'' it is an important crystal that draws new love, keeps family ties together and nurtures friendship. The presence of rose quartz in your home brings emotional, physical and spiritual healing. Delicate in color but strong in presence, the benefits of rose quartz are calming and profound.
Awakening sensual creativity and tender fantasies are well known rose quartz powers. It is an aphrodisiac that encourages passion and intimacy between you and your partners. The emotional healing powers of rose quartz give lasting positive results as it empties suppressed negative emotions. The pink crystal works wonders in your sleep as it not only gives you a calming night's sleep but also helps to blocks nightmares and give you happy carefree dreams!
The crystals you see in the photos are the exact ones☝️you will receive.
There are three grades to choose from:
We collect only the highest quality crystals sourced from sunny Utah 🇺🇸designed to bring daily blessings of purity love and peace ✌️ into your life.
The wooden prayer 🙏 Shrine in the photos can be added separately for $55
Ships in 1-2 business days in a recycled ♻️ zero waste cardboard box 📦
Smudging with palo santo smoke is an ancient practice dating back thousands of years. The ancients used the sacred smoke to cleanse negative energy. Also to call for positive energy and light when emotionally or spiritually lacking. Smudging is a ritual to rid bad vibes for yourself and other people’s negative emotional energy. You can smudge your home, work place, car, yoga studio, yourself, pets, or loved ones.
Establishing a daily meditation practice (even if it’s just carving out 5 minutes of your day) can be an amazing life changing event! Personally for me being a busy working Mom, my daily meditation practice gives me the permission to be calm. To have some tranquil ‘me time’. Daily meditation will give you clarity in your mind, peacefulness in your heart ❤️ and a genuine sense of feeling more grounded and connected to all the things that matter to you! Mental health matters and it’s time to put your mental and spiritual health front and center!
Establishing a daily meditation practice is easy if you follow our 6 simple tips:
1) select a calming peaceful place in your home that you feel naturally drawn to! You want to find a place where your energy can be still and not displaced with having to move around to different areas of your home. It can be wherever you can sit easily with minimal disturbance: a corner of your living room or outside on your balcony, really any other quiet place in your home that brings you peace.
2) place your yoga mat, a nice little rug or meditation cushion there to mark your sacred space, facing your crystals and meditation alter. Arrange your crystals, spiritual statues and sacred objects, maybe some fresh flowers 🌸on your alter so that you are reminded of your meditative purpose, so that it feels like a sacred spiritual place.
2) try if you can to meditate at the same time every day to practice your meditation, a time that suits you! I’m not a morning person and lately being at home with Covid, I’ve found that 1pm after lunch is my ideal time, because the sunshine hits my meditation spot and crystals and it feels so special and magical! Begin by just sitting just for 5 minutes at first or 10 minutes at a time if you can either in silence or with music on. I mix it up depending on how I’m feeling. Sometimes I need the peace and quiet, other days I enjoy some Tibetan flutes. You don’t have to close your eyes as you start to get ready to meditate. You can simply gaze at your crystals, notice their magical sparkle. Notice you're fresh flowers, look at their little petals, their leaves, notice all the different colors they have. How intricate they are. Later you can sit longer or more frequently.
3) daily meditation can bring a regular cleansing to your mind and calming sensation to your soul. Let your body be grounded, feel it’s heaviness on the earth, allow your hands to gentle rest, allow your heart ❤️to feel calm, tranquil like you're floating, now close your eyes. At first feel your body and consciously soften any obvious tension subside. Let your mind travel within. Let go of any things that are bothering you. Give in to the stillness.
4) center your attention to feel the sensations of your breathing. Notice how your chest rises and falls like a pendulum of an old grandfather clock. Listen to your own breathe. Notice its rhythm. Take a few deep breaths to sense where you can feel the breath most easily, as coolness in nose or throat, as movement of the chest, or rise and fall of the stomach. Then let your breath be natural. Feel the sensations of your natural breathing very carefully, relaxing into each breath as you feel more and more relaxed, noticing how the soft sensations of your breathe come and go with the changing breath.
5) take a few deep breaths in and slowly exhale, your mind will probably wander. That’s ok, let it wander, notice the thought and then if you can bring it back on your next breathe and exhale. Continue this cycle if you can for 10-15 minutes.
6) as you sit in your special spot, let the breath change rhythms naturally, allowing it to be short, long, slow, or just easy. Notice your heart ❤️beating. Try to center yourself by relaxing and concentrating on your breath. Breathe. With each exhale, think ‘let it go’. When your breath becomes soft and calm, most likely after probably 5-7 minutes, try to let your attention become gentle and carefree, as soft as the breath itself.
FACE the VIBES☀️ Los Angeles, California.
We support St. Jude’s Children’s hospital here in LA.
Every month we donate 10% of our profits to support children’s cancer research and care! Having survived breast cancer myself last year as an adult, it seems honestly beyond heartbreaking to consider that a child could even get cancer. No child should have to live with cancer! We can beat cancer, if we continue the incredible research efforts already underway!